Vinyl Coating provides a decorative, weather protected, durable and tough coating.
• A heated item (400°) is submerged into a fluidized bed of powder.
• The item is then removed and immediately placed in a curing oven.
• The coating is successfully fused to the item.
Other Common Uses Include:
• Dishwasher racks
• Lamp guards
• Wire shelving
• Medical Equipment
• Food handling equipment and shelving
• Battery holders and clamps
• Boating parts and equipment
• Outdoor furniture
• Bus bars
• Air Conditioner Grills